Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Keep Him Blind To All Else...

      It was enough to make Seagram's 83 shoot through my nose: Rosita, RK's teaching assistant for his poetry course to which I gave a guest lecture at the beginning of the month, pointed me to these blog entries from one of her students, a young man named Raymond that I should evidently hire as a publicity agent. Frankly, I don't know what to say.   Does this mean I get to cavort a bit with Liv Tyler?   Crap, I knew you were going to say that....

3 comments:

Dr J said...

Yeah, well, because I'm soooo buff, y'know. There is no studliness like mine.

/this is the sort of thing that causes keyboards to be destroyed, so much pounding of it in fits of hysterical laughter....

cbeck said...

Hail thee oh great one!

*onslaughts of bows and one curtsie follow*

Dr J said...

My friends, you bow to no one. ;-)